10 Acres and This Adorable Tiny Home, What Else Would You Need?
Located in Hardin County section of Adamsville off of Coffee Landing Rd about 1 mile west of the Tennessee River. Tiny, site- built home â€“ 16 x 22 (interior 16 x 16 w/ 6 x 16 front porch) with full bathroom (stand up shower) and kitchen. Bathroom is enclosed with a pocket door, the rest of the cabin is one full room. Cabin was made with expansion in mind so it has a 200 amp service, plenty of outlets including 240 for stove and dryer (has washer / dryer hookup in place). Blue tin roof and vinyl siding.
1) Built Nov. 2013 on septic, with city water ($23 / for 2000 gallons min. per month) and electric by Pickwick Elec. Coop (summer avg. $40/ winter average $90).
2) Dug well with about 5 tiles. I never hooked it up, no motor. A neighbor told me it will dry up after five hours of use and then fill again so I guess it is good for irrigation and stock mainly.
3) 32 x 32 concrete pad at the end of gravel driveway with large turn around.
4) 12 x 24 barn with concrete floor. front overhang removed to repair and workers didnâ€™t finish. roof and sides fiberglass. no leaks in roof but water filtration onto floor from slope. has a chicken coop inside. close enough to house for electric but not connected
5) freshly dug pond to collect rainwater. approx. 70 ft. x 80 x 6 ft deep
6) front 3+/- acres mainly cleared and fenced with about 2 acres for goats. front by roadside is fenced with gate.
7) back 7 +/- acres nicely wooded and quiet. no neighbors to the back or to western side (vacant 20 acre parcel there) gullies and wet weather streams.
8) 4 g and dsl service
9) 9 miles from a Lowes and SuperWalmart in Savannah, TN, about 7 miles from a huge weekend fleamarket in Crump, 2 farmerâ€™s markets in Savannah.Hospital and V.A. clinic less than 10 miles away.
10) close to town but quiet and secluded country feel
11) 1 mile west of Tennessee River and ten minutes from public boat ramp
12) through road good for egg, raw milk and veggie business but not high traffic.
13 ) front is slight slope and back appears level. middle slopes down toward pond. there is a deep natural swale. wet weather streams and 2 wet weather springs.
14) property has an easement on the deed, in the rear about 10 â€“ 11 ft wide that leads out to another road. can probably be subdivided into two 5 acre tracts but i havenâ€™t checked. easement is overgrown and would have to be cleared for vehicles.
15) cabin has tongue n groove wood ceiling, ceiling fan, wood paneling and unfinished painted floor. flooring allowance will be given.
16) brand new pella windows, double pane with argon gas.
17) energy star windows and doors (2)
18) Friedrich wall a/c unit less than 1 year old
19) 20 inch Premier stove 1 year old.
20) 3 month old Derksen cabin 8 x 18 with 4 foot porch pressure treated. unfinished inside.
21) goat pasture has 12 x 22 loafing shed with half enclosed 22) wildlife abounds
23) flooring allowance on full price offer.
24) Selling to move closer to family.
All measurements and distances are approximate only to give an idea.
Built on site, connected to septic with drain field. Connected to city water, electric and phone/dsl. roomy interior not a cramped, frustrating area. Fenced back yard and separate fenced pasture. Raised garden beds, 2 peach trees, 2 pear trees, 2 plum trees, blackberry bushes in garden and wild on property, 5 tame muscovy ducks on pond can stay or can move with me, Land slopes from front to back and then levels out. The pond collects rainwater from this sloping.
Learn MORE at Tiny House Listings To improve page loading speed, we have put the photo gallery for this article on the next page: view photo gallery.