Chic Swedish Modular Style Tiny Home

Do you need a new cabin or garden shed?

Garden shed, garden room, sauna, pool house, outdoor, komplementhus of 25 sqm, summer cottage or why not a "tänkarrum" open to all the senses? With our large glasvikpartier going to fold up the entire wall opens. Clean and open design. Own manufacturing on site at the middle of Vastergotland in Sweden. With Swedish quality wood. We offer 5 sqm, 10 sqm, 15 sqm, 20 sqm, 25 sqm and the size you want.

The cottages have several different installation options when they are constructed in a modular system and can be built on the foundations of various sizes to create the size of the house and style you wish. We also do a lot of custom solutions based on customer requests. Through our unique modular system together we can easily design your unique Kenjostuga. Here you can select frames and walls and combines together to the size, shape and design you want.

With Kenjos modular system that is very flexible with different sizes of frames, different walls / windows / folding portions and ceilings so you will find most of our customers their cabin design and solution on that basis. Sometimes it happens, however, that a special solution is required, you might have some measure changed because of the site's specific relationship viket means that we must abandon our modular system and create a customized solution for the client. This is no problem, it makes us happy! We even made fun solutions to a cabin with retractable roof and a luxurious sauna raft of cedar, the latter because it would fit in with the existing building on the plot. For both of these solutions, we have to some extent been based on our modular system but abandoned certain dimensions or material and created special solutions.

An accessory dwelling unit (ADU) is a second small dwelling on the same property as a larger single-family house. An ADU can be a tiny house (on a foundation) in the backyard, an apartment over the garage or a basement apartment. ADUs are allowed in many towns, but the rules vary as to size, permitting, and placement. In addition, some towns restrict who can live there (e.g., only family members of the main house, or only people providing long term care for someone in the main house).

The International Residential Code for One- and Two- Family Dwellings (IRC) is a comprehensive reference for best practices in home construction and the basic standard for all home builders. A completely new version is published every three years. Small revisions are published more frequently. While all states have adopted the IRC, there is great diversity in the specific versions (scroll down to see the US map.) Additional codes may be written your state, county or city that are stricter than the IRC, particularly in regions vulnerable to earthquakes or hurricanes. Check with your local building inspector or a contractor licensed in your region for guidance.

Learn MORE at Kenjo To improve page loading speed, we have put the photo gallery for this article on the next page: view photo gallery.